Apply online for a VIZpin Mobile Access Pass (Smartkey) here
- 7 Simple Steps to Access
- Facility Access Release for Tenants
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For information on bringing guests, please see our Guest Policy
- If you have any questions specifically regarding facilities access you may contact us at: email@example.com
At Stonegate North Villages Metropolitan District we are thrilled to be able to provide world-class amenities included in these amenities are several secured facilities.In order for residents to use these facilities a VIZpin Mobile Access Pass (Smartkey) is required. Your phone will become your “Smartkey” allowing simple, easy access to our facilities. Each member of the household over the age of 18 will need their their own Mobile Access Pass (Smartkey).
We are very pleased with the advantages this system will give us – as well as each of you as residents. We learned a great deal during the challenges presented by Covid – including the lesson that technology can give us tremendous advantages for granting contact less access, and understanding facilities usage.
As a district, this system allows us not only an opportunity to better understand pool usage patterns and occupancy rates – but also, provide enhanced safety during off-hours, contact less access, and the ability to ensure only current and authorized residents use the facilities.
In order for residents to use the secured facilities that belong to Stonegate North Villages, simply access your VIZpin Mobile Access Passes (Smartkeys) on your smartphone as you reach the entry gates to the facility.
Each household can apply for up to 6 VIZpin Mobile Access Passes (Smartkeys). Smartkeys are only issued to residents; you may be required to present a state issued ID with the corresponding address to prove residency – temporary residents and guests are not issued Smartkeys.
What follows are the specific steps to ensure your household gets set up with your VIZpin Mobile Access Pass (Sma
- Once you complete the registration, residency will be verified of those listed on the registration.
- Once your registration is approved, you will receive an approval email with instructions on how to download the VIZpin app (please check the spam folder).
- Once each smartphone has the app downloaded and the location ID is entered, it will drop into our system for approval.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for approval and for the VIZpin Mobile Access Pass (Smartkey) to appear in your app.
- You will be able to see your VIZpin Mobile Access Pass (Smartkey) after approval, by refreshing the app.
Applications are only accepted at certain times of the year. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your VIZpin Mobile Access Pass (Smartkey) to be reviewed and approved.